LEKFIT is a rapidly growing digital fitness and wellness brand with a state-of-the-art flagship studio in LA.
LEKFIT was founded by celebrity fitness instructor Lauren Kleban. LEKFIT is a uniquely curated fitness method featuring concepts that are designed to work the full body using intervals of low impact, high intensity, fat burning cardio with muscle sculpting techniques created to strengthen and tone. Our musically driven, fun, challenging and effective workouts are produced in a safe, inclusive, body-positive space both digitally and in studio.
CORE VALUES: WHO ARE WE?
LUXURY: We are committed to providing the highest quality customer experience by consistently maintaining a consumer-centered mindset
EVOLVING: We are challenged to remain innovative and evolving
KNOWING: We thrive on consumer feedback and are empowered to improve
FINEST: We hire the best and trust their work
INCLUSIVE: We are committed to providing a team that is high-performing, supportive and diverse
TRUST: We postulate trust and transparency
The LEKFIT General Manager is responsible for overseeing day-to-day operations of the flagship studio plus LEKFIT Digital, including but not limited to:
- Overseeing the hiring, training, scheduling and the look of front desk team, keyholders and housekeeping team, along with the Studio Manager.
- Maintaining and overseeing all customer service for the LEKFIT flagship studio, LEKFIT Digital and e-commerce.
- Overseeing the LEKFIT instructor team along with Lead Instructor, Studio Manager and CEO.
- Structuring the studio class schedule efficiently and effectively with the studio manager.
- Facilitating the LEKFIT global and local instructor training program with CEO and Lead Instructor.
- Reporting to the LEKFIT co-owner with bi-weekly payroll for managers, instructors, front desk, wellness team and housekeeping.
- Responsible for overseeing and maintaining the upkeep and presentation of the LEKFIT flagship studio, retail collection and wellness space.
- Managing the LEKFIT wellness team and wellness offerings.
- Facilitating and overseeing all marketing and PR initiatives.
- Facilitating and maintaining the LEKFIT in-studio experience and digital experience for all LEKFIT clientele with the Studio Manager and Digital Brand Manager.
- This position has a deep understanding of the LEKFIT brand and works closely with the Digital Brand Manager and Studio Manager to ensure class attendance, retail purchases, class packages, digital sign-ups and retention.
Three to five years of management experience in the fitness industry is a must, plus strong understanding of the digital fitness space and e-commerce.
Reports To: The Production Assistant will report to the Digital Brand Manager
Job Overview: LEKFIT is looking for an energetic self-starter with a passion for production to join our growing team! As the Production Assistant, you will work closely with the Digital Brand Manager & the Digital Content Coordinator to film and edit content for our digital platform.
Qualified candidates for this role have a background in the pre & post-production process, an eye for detail, and will be ready to bring their ideas to the table.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IS…
- An independent self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- A problem-solver who can think critically on the spot
- A creative at heart who loves the production process start to finish
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work closely with the LEKFIT team to set up for filming
- Shoot and edit videos for our digital platform
- Monitor camera and audio during shoots, paying close attention to lighting and sound
- Assist Digital Content Coordinator to capture behind the scenes footage during non-filmed classes
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Knowledge of physical production required, 2+ years of previous production experience preferred
- Knowledge of video and audio hardware & software
- Experience recording quality audio for video content is required
- Proficient in Adobe Suite (especially Premiere)
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task & troubleshoot
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, and learn on the go
- Strong work ethic, reliability, and a positive attitude is required
- Passion for fitness is a plus!
Full-time opportunity with competitive salary and benefits.
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for enthusiastic, reliable, and driven instructors; reporting to the Instructor Training & Development Manager and General Manager to join the LEKFIT team!
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- All instructors must partake in and pass the LEKFIT Training Program
- Upon completion of training, all instructors must showcase a complete mastery and understanding of the LEKFIT method
- Responsible for delivering the ultimate LEKFIT class experience to clients
- 2+ years group fitness or personal training
- Background in dance is a plus BUT not mandatory
- Basic understanding of anatomy, proper form and alignment, movement execution, injury prevention and assistance.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and rapidly growing environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Comfortable in front of a camera
- CPR + AED certification completed before or during LEKFIT training.
Lead Keyholder’s main purpose is CLIENT EXPERIENCE and SAFETY. As the first face a client sees when they walk in our doors, you are expected to follow all opening, closing and during class procedures provided in the Front Desk Handbook.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide high level customer service and hospitality to all clients
- Work diligently to complete daily studio tasks and projects
- Maintain a positive attitude and take initiative
- Ensure a successful class check-in process
- Maintain product knowledge for studio retail operations
- Safety: You should monitor the floor condition (wet floor/humidifiers) for safety.
- Client Experience: This is a top priority. Ensure clients are never disrupted by any adjustments made to the room; including social media content
- taking and safety adjustments.
- Equipment Management: Maintain safety of the space and adjust equipment and rebounder location placement accordingly.
- Heat: Constantly Monitor the heat level of the studio.
- Music: Music should always be at a safe and enjoyable volume.
- Retail: Ensure that retail is fully stocked at all times
- Must have customer service experience
- Must have the ability to prioritize and multi-task within a fast-paced environment
- Must be willing to initiate tasks and perform duties without direction
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to work with a wide range of personalities
- Must have outstanding customer service and problem-solving skills
- Must have a positive, can-do attitude
- Must have a friendly and professional phone and email etiquette
- Must have the flexibility to work a non-traditional schedule - MUST HAVE WEEKEND, HOLIDAY AND SOME EARLY MORNING/MIDDAY/LATE EVENING WEEKDAY AVAILABILITY
LEKFIT Housekeepers are vital members of the team. They ensure that the studio is clean and safe and meets the expectations of members. Housekeepers will be responsible for any combination of light cleaning duties in the studio, restrooms and offices.
- Wipes down equipment, mirrors and floors as necessary
- Empties trash receptacles daily
- Sweeps and mops floors/stairwells/staircases
- Cleans all fitness equipment, bathrooms (tile, walls and sink), mirrors and glass
- Dusts furniture and fixtures daily
- Cleans the management office daily
- Maintains and organizes mops, brooms, vacuum cleaners and other equipment/supplies in good condition in designated storage areas
- Replaces or adds required supplies in restrooms
- Reports maintenance problems and needed supplies in an accurate and timely matter
- At least three (6) months experience in housekeeping or janitorial services and three (3) months customer service experience desired; experience in hospitality or health clubs is a plus
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred
- Must be able to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Must have excellent organization, interpersonal and time management skills
- Must have proven ability to work both collaboratively and autonomously
- Must be able to collaborate and work as part of a team in a professional manner