LEKFIT is a rapidly growing digital fitness and wellness brand with a state-of-the-art flagship studio in LA.
LEKFIT was founded by celebrity fitness instructor Lauren Kleban. LEKFIT is a uniquely curated fitness method featuring concepts that are designed to work the full body using intervals of low impact, high intensity, fat burning cardio with muscle sculpting techniques created to strengthen and tone. Our musically driven, fun, challenging and effective workouts are produced in a safe, inclusive, body-positive space both digitally and in studio.
CORE VALUES: WHO ARE WE?
LUXURY: We are committed to providing the highest quality customer experience by consistently maintaining a consumer-centered mindset
EVOLVING: We are challenged to remain innovative and evolving
KNOWING: We thrive on consumer feedback and are empowered to improve
FINEST: We hire the best and trust their work
INCLUSIVE: We are committed to providing a team that is high-performing, supportive and diverse
TRUST: We postulate trust and transparency
We are looking for enthusiastic, reliable, and driven instructors; reporting to the Instructor Training & Development Manager and General Manager to join the LEKFIT team!
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- All instructors must partake in and pass the LEKFIT Training Program
- Upon completion of training, all instructors must showcase a complete mastery and understanding of the LEKFIT method
- Responsible for delivering the ultimate LEKFIT class experience to clients
Front Desk’s leading purpose is CLIENT EXPERIENCE and SAFETY. As Front Desk Staff, you are expected to follow all opening, closing and during class procedures provided in the Front Desk Handbook.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide high level customer service and hospitality to all clients
- Assist the Studio Manager in daily studio tasks and projects
- Maintain a positive attitude and take initiative
- Ensure a successful class check-in process
- Maintain product knowledge for studio retail operations
- Safety: You should monitor the floor condition (wet floor/humidifiers) for safety.
- Client Experience: This is a top priority. Ensure clients are never disrupted by any adjustments made to the room; including social media content taking and safety adjustments.
- Equipment Management: Maintain safety of the space and adjust equipment and rebounder location placement accordingly.
- Heat: Constantly Monitor the heat level of the studio.
- Music: Music should always be at a safe and enjoyable volume.
Must have customer service experience
Must have the ability to prioritize and multi-task within a fast-paced environment
Must be willing to initiate tasks and perform duties without direction
Must have excellent communication skills and be able to work with a wide range of personalities
Must have outstanding customer service and problem-solving skills
Must have a positive, can-do attitude
Must have a friendly and professional phone and email etiquette
Must have the flexibility to work a non-traditional schedule - MUST HAVE WEEKEND, HOLIDAY AND SOME EARLY MORNING/MIDDAY/LATE EVENING WEEKDAY AVAILABILITY
LEKFIT Housekeepers are vital members of the team. They ensure that the studio is clean and safe and meets the expectations of members. Housekeepers will be responsible for any combination of light cleaning duties in the studio, restrooms and offices.
- Wipes down equipment, mirrors and floors as necessary
- Empties trash receptacles daily
- Sweeps and mops floors/stairwells/staircases
- Cleans all fitness equipment, bathrooms (tile, walls and sink), mirrors and glass
- Dusts furniture and fixtures daily
- Cleans the management office daily
- Maintains and organizes mops, brooms, vacuum cleaners and other equipment/supplies in good condition in designated storage areas
- Replaces or adds required supplies in restrooms
- Reports maintenance problems and needed supplies in an accurate and timely matter
At least three (6) months experience in housekeeping or janitorial services and three (3) months customer service experience desired; experience in hospitality or health clubs is a plus
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred
Must be able to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
Must have excellent organization, interpersonal and time management skills
Must have proven ability to work both collaboratively and autonomously
Must be able to collaborate and work as part of a team in a professional manner